ADAPTIL TRANSPORT SPRAY 60ML
The Adaptil Spray contains a dog appeasing pheromone (DAP) which can be used in your dogs environment to help promote feelings of calm and well-being. Adaptil Spray can be sprayed directly on bedding, inside crates, indoor kennels or in the car.
- Promotes feeling of calm and well-being
- Odourless and easy to use
- Spray directly onto bedding, inside crates, kennels or in car
- Effects last approximately 1.5 - 2 hours
- Safe for use with dogs of all ages
Adaptil is an odourless, man-made version of the dog appeasing pheromone (DAP). Female dogs naturally release this pheromone into the environment from her mammary glands shortly after giving birth to help calm her puppies. Adaptil Spray can be beneficial in many stressful situations including:
- Separation anxiety
- Moving house
- Bringing home a new puppy
- Introducing a new baby, pet or family member
- Thunderstorms and fireworks
Directions for use: Spray 8 to 10 pumps, 15 minutes before the dog is introduced into the environment. Renew application after 1.5 - 2 hours or if you notice a reduced effect.
Does your dog suffer from anxiety outdoors or in multiple situations? An Adaptil Collar might be suitable.
Does your dog get anxious during storms, fireworks or when left alone at home? Try Thundershirt in combination with Adaptil.