An absolutley great gift to give at Christmas, for Birthdays, Celebrations, Congratulations on new arrivals or Reward opportunities.
You or someone you know loves buying their furbaby gifts, toys, clothes and what better way to spoil them both than with a Chonker gift card.
A Chonker gift voucher is special for it
- Does not expire- yes thats right, no expiry
- We will honor the voucher for all sales and promotions AND
- There are no handling fees, so you are getting the full value of the amount purchased!
- Save yourself from rushing around and wondering what to get and if they will like it
- No concerns about how long they will have to use the voucher, the dreaded EXPIRY- there is no expiry
- Avoid spending time in queues
- For the time, brain power-effort and money spent on cards, you could have already purchased a voucher.
The vouchers come in
Remember there are no handling fees, so you are getting the full value of the amount purchased. If you would like a specific amount or quantity, please submit an enquiry so that we may be able to assist you in making someone feel valued and very happy.
Processing time and Redemption
Once the transaction clears your gift voucher will be issued with a unique code. Unless otherwise arranged the voucher will be sent to the person who made the purchase; we want to avoid the junk mail box scenario where the voucher will go unoticed, leaving you to wonder if they got it and then instead of this being a "surprise" you have to check in and ask.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This voucher is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash in part or full and is valid for a single transaction only
- The total value of the Voucher is to be used. Any remaining balance will not be returned in cash
- There is no expiry date on the voucher
- Chonker management retains the right to reject any voucher that has been tampered with or found in any way unacceptable
- We are not responsible if a Gift Voucher is lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances; having said that there are circumstances where we may be able to assist and we encourage you to contact us to see if dispensation applies.